Fernblock® is the first in&out photo-protection technology that helps to maintain the correct level of skin integrity and functionality.

The sun makes us more active, vital and beautiful, but can also damage our skin. You need to protect yourself from sunburn to get a healthy, long-lasting tan. Excessive and prolonged exposure to solar radiation without the use of a protective cream can cause short and long-term damage. Very often the importance of protection against UVA and UVB rays is high, but they account for only 10% of the solar spectrum. The remaining 90% consists of visible and infrared radiation that penetrates much more deeply and causes, along with UV radiation, erythema, sunburn and premature aging of the skin, as well as increasing the risk of cancer and precancerous lesions, such as actinic keratoses. The damage from exposure to the sun accumulates over time: our skin has a memory of each time – from childhood, as adolescents or even adults – we’ve been in the sun for too long and without adequate protection.
This means that the risk of long-term damage increases with each episode. Several studies show that the actual amount of applied sunscreen is far below that required and very often there is a tendency to forget to protect particularly sensitive areas such as ears, toes and the nose.
In addition, sunscreens do not protect mucous membranes, eyes, and the scalp. For this reason, it may be useful to take dietary supplements to always be used along with topical photoprotectors based on substances that increase sun protection. Photoprotection consists of taking measures that can reduce the harmful effects of sun radiation on the skin. This is why it is very important to choose sunscreen products that protect you from the entire solar spectrum (UVA, UVB, Visible and Infrared rays), with a formulation suitable for different types of skin.

All of Heliocare’s products

  • Nutritional supplements are not intended as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
  •  Heliocare line nutritional supplements are used in combination with topical photoprotectors.